25 June 2011

Redirection

I've been rethinking my use of both blog and website. My website was designed several years ago, so I'm stuck with categories which no longer reflect my writing practice, which is now a bit less theatre and quite bit more prose and poetry and other things. As for the blog, I haven't added anything in months. And of course the whole online environment has changed, and is continuing to change. So I'm changing too. I will no longer post on this blog or run my old website. (Although they will continue to bounce around in cyberspace: the blog for who knows how long, and the website until my current subscription runs out early 2012.)

My new address is http://noelle-janaczewska.com and it's part website part blog. I'm still working out how I'll use it (I've migrated over the odd favourite from the website) but it will reflect my current writing interests and praxis. Check it out.

No comments: